IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sunday 1 April 2012

TSI - Turn into a twitter blog? Yay/Nay?


Hey guys, I'm very sorry that I cannot post anymore. I'm not going to waste your time, feeding you with all sorts of excuses but..

I don't really go on Stardoll as many of you already know and I was thinking, why not turn TSI into a twitter blog? I go on twitter a lot and I would easily be able to post loads of things on there as I can access twitter on-the-go with my Blackberry. 

This would be much easier, I would easily be able to hold contests of all sorts and other things. 
What do you think?
Leave your comments below!


-Zoey xo

14 comments:

  1. What is the point as most typical Stardoll players are 10 yr olds who don't have twitter. I am not aloud it, so what about people that aren't aloud it or can't use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have twitter. i dont mind if you keep it on here or move it. but i agree with Lovap. alot of people may not have it. and i think it might be easier to make comps here since you dont have a 140 word limit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nay, sorry :/
    I'm not a fan of twitter as I find it quite pointless and a waste of time. But it is your choice (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great idea and I'd definitely read more posts that way!
    If some people don't like the idea then why not do both?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nay, sorry, I don't have twitter but it's up to you =][=

    ReplyDelete
  6. If your not going to be active, you should just give the blog to someone who still uses Stardoll a lot. This way it can benefit everyone twitter users and not

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the twitter idea sounds really good but its only good if you active !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea :)
    -Bree/beerox098 ♥x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to run the blog if thats ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think its a bad idea. You have the perfect blog up and running right now, all you need is to hire some more active writers, and maybe get some Advertising out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that you are referring to Blog or Twitter, but why not on FaceBook... Mostly every person has a facebook and more people go there... It's okay, that was just my opinion... It's up to you. You decide.

    ReplyDelete