IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Saturday 12 November 2011

11:11:11 offer



To recognise this important date stardoll have made a really good offer. You can see the deal below on the advert...





Basically if you spend 1sd, 11sd, 111 or 1111 sd you will get a really good reward. I am amazed at the month of Superstar , that is a really good deal, 1111 stardollars is about the same as you would get for the price of 1 month ss, but if you buy often this will be a free month.

Do you like this offer? Did you use it?

4 comments:

  1. I thought 1000 SD was much more expensive than one month of SS -- $29.95 vs. $7.95 for Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This offer is pointless if ur non-ss like me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I guess the prices are different over here sorry Shell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What country do you live in, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete