IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Monday 10 October 2011

Hotbuys Jacket

Another hotbuy out already. They are flying out this month. This time it is a grey blazer jacket and is sold from the Stardoll girls store. I am not sure, but it looks like it might fit male dolls too. It is not a bad style, but on my medoll it looks very shapeless. It is really my hair style, it suits so little, but I love it. It costs 16 stardollars.




I don't know who it is inspired by, but if you do please tell me in comments.

Thank you to everyone for reading the blog and as I have been asked a few times, if you would like to be a writer, I wish I could add you, but you will have to ask Zoey. I am sure she would be happy to accept more writers to the team.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it may be inspired by a piece from Forever 21. They both have the same arm length and design just this one has no collar.
    http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=21_items&ProductID=2000031810&VariantID=044

    ReplyDelete