IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thursday 20 October 2011

New Hotbuys city print dress

You can buy this dress from Rio now, for only 19 stardollars! In terms of hotbuys this is a good price for a dress. The dress is not the most 'pretty' Hotbuy but it is very unique and looks great on the medoll. I love the shape, colours and style of this dress.




It is inspired by a dress by Topshop Unique, which, though this picture doesn't show very well, has a transparent middle, just like the stardoll version. The are very similar, but stardoll have added more colour and shape to their version, a good idea.


Do you like it? Will you buy it?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know... I don't think I really like this dress. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm so tired of Stardoll adding PINK to every hotbuy.

    ReplyDelete