IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thursday 22 September 2011

Innocent smoothies store

I love those smoothies, so this store is a topic of interest for me. I think it is quite a cute store and the clothes are well made. I love the little mascots from Innocent that they put on the clothes. There are even more good points because it has very cheap items and many for non ss.

It is only available to see in the UK, but here is a view of the store(click to enlarge).





If you would like to get the items in your dressing room you can click here. I am also sorry about the link to the Rio JCP items, I have fixed it and you can now get them in your dressing room.

Do you like the drinks? and the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment