IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sunday 11 September 2011

Hotbuys Cheetah print Cardigan

The hotbuys cardigan is out for 18 stardollars at Rio. This is not a bad price for a hotbuy lately and it is quite a nice item. I am not a big fan of animal prints however, so I am not keen on this months hotbuys.


I did try to find an inspired cardigan but I couldn't find the real version, if you know it please do tell me in comments and I will leave credit.

Do you like it? Will you buy it?

3 comments:

  1. I think that it's nice, but not anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with hot buys and pink animal prints on Stardoll lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like this month's HB. The colours not my type and they're so pick and grey :-/
    But this one looks alright I think :)

    ReplyDelete