IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Monday 26 September 2011

Hotbuys Emerald tote bag

Sorry I was away all weekend, it was my friends birthday and we had possibly the best sleepover I have ever been too. I will never be able to look at the periodic table the same again now.

The hotbuys bag is available in starplaza for 14sds which could be worse, but I think is slightly to much for a bag. What a shame it is gorgeous. The style, shape, colour and sparkle details are beautiful. It is from Rio, like the majority of hotbuys.



The real version is by CĂ©line and comes in a vast array of colours. It has a similar shape, but I really love stardolls colours.







Do you like the bag? Real or sd version? 

1 comment:

  1. i like the stardoll one better ! Better colors, the other was kind of plain to me ..

    ReplyDelete