IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Monday 12 December 2011

Hot Buys Contest!

Hey guys, Im really sorry I am way late on posting the second round of the hot buys contest. I had a family emergency and was gone all week and forgot all about it. Because I was so late on posting I allowed everyone who entered after the 5th to enter too. Voting will end on December 16th.

If you notice I skipped numbers 7 & 8 so in the poll I put the entrants names and numbers.

Example: 5purpleprincess (1)

Without further ado... Here are the nominees
                                                                  (Click to enlarge)

Note: You can vote a total of 5 times.

http://poll.fm/3fa0o

XXX Mattspack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment