IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Saturday 24 December 2011

New Stardesign clothing + the return of some old clothing

I just noticed, not sure if it's been there for a while that there are a ton of new stardesign clothing. Shirts, pants, shoes, skirts, dresses etc. I am really glad they added some new clothing to Stardesign, I was getting tired of all the old stuff that's been there for a while. I hope they update more often with clothes from different stores. What do you guys think of the update? What's your favorite item?

(Click to Enlarge)

Merry Christmas, XXX Mattspack :)

1 comment:

  1. I think Stardoll should keep a t-shirt for Non SS. Its not fair because we have to use a waist coat thing and scarfs? Thats not fair ;(

    ReplyDelete