IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Monday 5 December 2011

New Hotbuys for December

I was a bit puzzled over the Hotbuys for this month, there was after all only 8 shown and many more days to December, but stardoll have now released pictures showing the rest of the Hotbuys for the Month. I love a few items, am not so keen on some items, but I think that as there are so many it should give you a chance to find something you really, really like.







If you know anymore real versions, please tell me in comments and I will leave credit. 
Real versions

Maison Michel

Versace for H&M

The Clear Box Company
Topshop




Do you see any you like?

1 comment:

  1. Some of them look great and they probably won't be too expensive :D

    ReplyDelete