IMPORTANT RECENT UPDATES.

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS WANTED! Contact in zoey-good_girl's guestbook!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Monday 5 December 2011

New Le

I missed it all because of the time difference, what a shame, and I am so sorry this is late. If I had been home I would have posted this. They are mostly sold out but 3 or 4 items remain. The prices were fairly low for LE items (in most cases), but I  personally didn't like many items and wasn't to sad to have missed it. The quality was pretty low with little shading and not alot of detail.




I am very let down as the last collection was so good, but it seems to be hit and miss what stardoll will come out with.

Do you like them? Did you buy or get to buy anything?

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually quite happy with some of the pieces -- they look weird on the model but much better once you try them on in Starplaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are ok. i wanted to buy something but i wasnt a big fan of them. i did like the purple dress in the first picture. and i bought it

    ReplyDelete